That is some talented posing, photographer. It’s awesome.
While discussing cartoons…
I’ve scrolled by this about four times now and I’ve known what’s coming for three times now.
And I still totally lost it every time.
Oh my god, Tony’s fucking face got me.
I will never stop loving, “Clint is a bird,” jokes. They are my favorite.
- A faint line is no longer visible on the heads of babies.
- Fish are no longer duplicated in the fridge when moving homes.
- Sims can no longer “Try for Baby” with the Grim Reaper.
- Sims who are on fire will no longer be forced to attend graduation before they can put themselves out.
- Children and Teens can no longer die from motive failure while on a Time Out.
- Pianists will no longer continue playing pianos that have been detonated.
- Sims will no longer receive a wish to “Skinny Dip” with Mummies.
- Pregnant Sims can no longer “Brawl.”
- Sims can no longer WooHoo in the Elevator with a Sim who is on a different floor.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sims to leave their Toddler inside a bar at closing time.
- The Grim Reaper will no longer be prevented from reaping souls due to band affiliation.
- Kleptomaniac Sims can no longer steal Subway stations from lots.
- Fixed a tuning issue so that Sims now vomit at acceptable levels.
- The magical laundry bear Abracadabra will no longer block Sims from moving after disappearing
- Tourist NPCs can now be impregnated.
Literally, my professional goal in life is to get to write or at least copyedit these lists. It would be the best work ever.
Background thug, you are my fave. I hadn’t considered that career criminals in Gotham probably spend some of their time re-stealing shit they’ve stolen before. I wonder if they keep score.
or Katie takes some tragic Marvel events and makes horrible valentine related puns with them! I’m so so sorry.
I am legit horrified at the second one because that is the end of the World’s Most Wanted arc, and my feels for that are well-documented (I still laughed really hard).
But #3. YES. WELL DONE. HILARIOUS. I wish to gift it to so many people.
Jonah, you fucker. I love you.
I also love that little spidey-symbol next to Pete’s comment about Steve because it means Steve probably really DID say that. Which is awesome.
This is the best typo. The best.
(FYI: Working on a sequel to First Time for Everything.)
Overly Honest Methods: Uncovering the hilarious truth behind how science actually gets done
Earlier this week, in a fit of comedic inspiration, a postdoc named Leigh tweeted a funny lab confession and included the hashtag #overlyhonestmethods. By the end of the day, dozens of scientists had joined in, and the result is nothing short of hilarious.
Science is an incredibly painstaking and difficult process, and in addition to being quite funny, these tweets pull back the curtain on just how human a process research really is. Some of them had me raising my eyebrows right after I finished giggling, because please tell me you didn’t actually do that. Others had me nodding sagely in agreement, because sometimes you drop a tube or run out of a chemical and the world has to keep on turning, man.