One of the things that makes Warren Ellis such a great writer is that he can boil a character down to a single sentence.
"Are we going to land the carrier and break things?"
That’s Midnighter in ten words. It tells you SO MUCH about how he handles conflict, which is to dive in and fucking ruin whatever is bothering him.
And it’s also a perfect encapsulation of Jenny. Here she is, telling a man with a BATTLE COMPUTER in his head that he will stay home, and she will go out and do the ass-kicking, thank you very much.
- winteresche reblogged this from sweaterkittensahoy
- shaitsan reblogged this from neglectedfather
- shaitsan likes this
- rubyvroom likes this
- lospaziobianco likes this
- waslikesstuff likes this
- neglectedfather reblogged this from sweaterkittensahoy
- neglectedfather likes this
- langstable likes this
- northernhearts likes this
- harakiri-handbook likes this
- littlebitsoflust reblogged this from fuckyeahwildstorm
- contrasensoeditorial likes this
- nuktotheras reblogged this from fuckyeahwildstorm and added:
- terribletriplefeatures reblogged this from fuckyeahwildstorm
- speakdovahkiin reblogged this from fuckyeahwildstorm
- fuckyeahwildstorm reblogged this from sweaterkittensahoy
- thecapedlibrarianontheroof likes this
- sweaterkittensahoy posted this