Seriously, when I first saw a reference to “trans-ethnic,” I assumed it was a joke from The Onion or something.
And then I found out people actually think they’re trans-ethnic.
And then I fucking died inside.
I say this with complete honesty: If you are about to defend trans-ethnicity, get the fuck away from me. You are an asshole and a racist. (“Oh, my goodness! Look at those DIFFERENT people over there! I wanna be them!”) You already have a culture. If you don’t like it so much, fucking improve it. Or, if you are determined to experience a new culture, fucking MOVE.
People who are actually trans-something generally deal with immense personal pain and introspection to understand why they feel they’re wrong in some way (and, I always hope, come to a point where they can accept and love however they identify themselves). This shit you’re spewing? It’s first-world problems bullshit jacked up to 11.
- angels-a-fangirl likes this
- blue0 likes this
- daughter-of-smoke-and-bone likes this
- whatmakesaredmanred likes this
- trashera likes this
- samlafitte likes this
- winsday09 reblogged this from foggypebble
- derleecious reblogged this from foggypebble and added:
- burchwood likes this
- ba-ba-bakura reblogged this from foggypebble
- foggypebble reblogged this from sweaterkittensahoy
- foggypebble likes this
- splintercellconviction reblogged this from sweaterkittensahoy
- kosmicwheel likes this
- ihavenowallet reblogged this from sweaterkittensahoy
- cuddlesandcock likes this
- clype reblogged this from sweaterkittensahoy
- whenindoubtapplymoreglitter likes this
- ruiniscrazy reblogged this from thelifeandtimesofagaymer
- ruiniscrazy likes this
- the-magic-avenger likes this
- starwilliamsart likes this
- the-wordbutler said: This is what is wrong with social justice when it is amped up. This.
- thelifeandtimesofagaymer reblogged this from sweaterkittensahoy
- slipstreamborne likes this
- sweaterkittensahoy posted this