“Putting Out Fires”
Phil Coulson/Clint Barton; 1,032 words
Rated PG for light language
Some days, things go according to plan. Other days, things … do not.
Gayle and I shared a blah day. She told me to write her a scenelet. So I wrote her a whole fic. Because that’s how I roll.
You are amazing, and this is just what I needed. God, ALL THE HUGS TO YOU.
- little-alternative-girl reblogged this from uberniftacular
- uberniftacular reblogged this from the-wordbutler and added:
- my-life-as-a-bird likes this
- the-wordbutler reblogged this from sweaterkittensahoy and added:
- sweaterkittensahoy reblogged this from the-wordbutler and added: